Wednesday, April 10, 2013

#78 For a guy!


Thank you to everyone that joined in on our challenge to make something for a child and include a sentiment.




The winner of the prize is...

KIM!


Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 5 (in no particular order!)

Cara


 3s


Deonna


 Louise


Donna




For this challenge we are so excited to have Bugaboo as our sponsor. Thanks so much!


Here is a little bit about them...


"I have been designing graphics for 9 years, mostly for those who digitize, and now venturing into this new idea of digi stamps.   I love to draw and love to see where my designs go and how they are used.   I find making people smile with my graphics very rewarding!  For many many years I drew mostly cutesy kids graphics, a lot of which you’ll find on my site.  But my latest passion is my cranky old boots....
Stella ,Gus, Margaret and the Gals who came after them.
I just LOVE to create them and they seem to be a favorite!
What else can I say? 
The name Bugaboo Stamps...how did I come up with it?
Well...... Bugaboo is a nickname i have for my kids sometimes."

OK, now onto the challenge. We want to see a card or project for a man - with an appropriate sentiment....


Here are the beautiful creations from Team A. Stop by next Thursday for more inspiration from Team B


 Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot




Helen from My Crafty Creations


Ginny from As I do Rodos


Laura from Scrappin' Around the Clock


Sherri from Sherri's Flip-Flop Blog


Valou from La Faerie du Scrap

Phew!  Lots of inspiration!  Remember we asked you for suggestions for improvements?  Well you asked for Guest DT members to be considered.  So, starting very soon....we will be asking the winner of our challenges if they would like to be GDT for an upcoming challenge...watch this space!

This challenge will run until Tuesday, April 23rd


19 comments:

Unknown said...

Woweeee! I'm so pleased to have made top 5 thanks soooo much!
Congrats to everyone else too!
Great challenge again and fab DT samples!
Hugs Xx Cara xx

Linda Simpson said...

Great challenge and fab inspiration by the design team.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Spyder said...

lovely challenge and DT creations!
(Lyn)

Jo said...

lovely challenge thank you

Sue B said...

Big apologies for double entering! I thought it hadn't linked up.... I hope that one can be deleted..

Fab creations from the DT this week...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge!
Sue xx

Sheila H said...

I just discovered this challenge - the DT provided great inspiration!

Mimi said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT :) thanks for a great challenge. Hugs Mimi

tshupile said...

Thanks for this challenge.
Anat

Gail said...

Great to enter your challenges -thanks to the DT for inspiration - enjoy your week everyone

KT Fit Kitty said...

Great challenge! I love the DT inspiration cards.

Unknown said...

Stunning Dt work, love them all xx

Cindy Groh said...

Great challenge.

nancyparker55 said...

Thanks for another fun challenge.

Janette said...

Fab challenge and some wonderful creations from the DT.x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant work...great challenge...Julieannex

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Great cards by the DT - thanks for sharing!
Helen x

Wynn said...

Phewwwwwwwwww made it lol!! A bit of a challenge as I don't like making men's cards......not girly enough for me lol!! Great selection from the team as always. Wynn x

Jacquel said...

Awesome challenge & inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the opportunity to play along!!!

Craftdee said...

Oh my word, I only just saw that I won a Top 5 spot in your "For a Child" challenge... don't know how I missed that one! Thanks so much, I'll join in the next challenge - time permitting (this New-Nanna-to-twins thing is proving very time consuming, lol) Donna x