Thursday, January 2, 2014

Challenge 97 - Sentiment as the focus

Thank you to everyone that joined in on our challenge.

The winner of the prize from The Paper Shelter is...



Cristina

Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 5 (in no particular order!)


Lozzy


Lols


Tammy


Susan


Cely

Congratulations Ladies, don't forget to grab your top 5 badge!



For this challenge we are so excited to have StampArt Design as our sponsor. They will be giving the winner 5 free digi’s of their choice from their catalogue at Whimsy Stamps Store.

Thanks so much!

OK, now onto the challenge. We want to see you use the sentiment as the focus of your card or project


Here are the beautiful creations from Team A. Stop by next Thursday for more inspiration from Team B


Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot

 Exploding gatefold card using the Stamp Art Design by Kathryne sentiment called "Inspirational - Serenity Prayer"



Ginny from As I do Rodos


Billie from Ink on my Fingers



This challenge will run until Tuesday, January 14th

6 comments:

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Gorgeous cards, DT! It's lovely to be your sponsor. xx Kathryne

Cristina said...

Thanks so much!!
Wonderful prize!!
Awesome inspiration cards, from DT!
I can't find your adress, Ruthie, but I write to Julie.
For anything, my e-mail: cris.origami@gmail.com
Thanks and happy new Year!

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my gift cards as one of your top 5! Congrats to all.. and gorgeous creations this week DT!
Tammy x

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous DT designs ladies..Thank you for picking my card as one of your top 5, so chuffed as was grandsons Christmas card. Congratulations to all the winners..Hugs Lozzy xx

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 5 :) You made my morning!! Thank you!!!!!

Cely said...

thanks so much for picking me as top 5!!! :D so happy with my new badge for my sidebar! woohoo!