Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winner and Top 5 for Challenge 123

Wow! What amazing projects for our Anything Goes challenge.  We had 252 entries for this challenge and you all made it so difficult for the Design Team to pick a winner.
Before I announce the winner, I want to thank our wonderful sponsor, Sassy Studio Designs
Buy Sassy Studio Designs
The theme for the challenge was "Anything Goes plus a sentiment" 

The winner of the challenge is...

#12 Nick
"card is beautifully done! LOVE the papers she is using – the colors and the individual designs on each fit so well!" 

Congrats! 
Please read the following directions and complete BOTH steps to claim your prize:
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it
2. You have two weeks to email me.  
so I can send you details about how to claim your prize.

Top 5 in no particular order:

#223 Julie P
"WOW ,love the shabby chic feel to this card ,the overall card is so beautifully embellished."
digi bells

#168 Crafty B
"Love the shape of her card and great image and coloring."

#163 Paperesse
 "This is a fabulous card love the sentiment"

#219 Alycia Clark
"love how it first looks like tons of tiny hearts."

#26 my Scrap time Creations
"Lovely bright card and filled with details"

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next challenge. 


6 comments:

Alycia said...

Thank you fro choosing my card in your top five! I'm honored. :)

Debby Kuster said...

Oooooooo this is super, my card made it in your top 5. Thanks for choosing my card

hugs Debby

NickScrapShack said...

I am out of words, simply - thank you
I am so happy you Liked my card and I got so happy to read what you wrote about it.
Big congrats to Top 5 too and to everyone else you all are amazing
Nick

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 5, how lovely, beautiful cards everyone
xo Julie P

Paperesse said...

Wow! What an honor to be included in the top five with such wonderful creations. Thanks so much.

Paperesse

Bev said...

wow top 5 thank you x